My Experiences with Shirdi Baba

This is just to share my experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba. His ways are unique, His love is unmatched.

Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Nothing special and specific.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Fever and Cure

The first incident which I remember is when I was in 4th class. There used to be a cupboard before our bed. Me and my mother used to sleep on that bed. One night I got very high temperature suddenly. I couldn't take a nap. I woke up my mom and that day she is very sleepy (normally she wakes up even for a pindrop. She told me to take Vibhuti and sleep. I took the Vibhuti, applied it on my forehead and sprinkled a little bit in my mouth. Morning when I woke up, there is no trace of fever at all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Im Saibaba's devotee and I've read many books written by Bharadwaja master. His book "Vignyana veechikalu" is very difficult to understand. I was searchinf for its english version. Your help is appreciated.
I've created a community in orkut - "EKKIRALA BHARADWAJA".

11:08 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

I am interested to contact with you to share the BABA's experience.
My email is anilranjitkar@gmail.com

SaiRam

9:39 AM  
Blogger helloorders said...

cake home delivery service in Nellore :: 24hrs Cake delivery service in Nellore :: Midnight Cake delivery in Nellore :: Birthday cake delivery in Nellore
cakes delivery in nellore

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home