My Experiences with Shirdi Baba

This is just to share my experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba. His ways are unique, His love is unmatched.

Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Nothing special and specific.

Monday, June 20, 2005

SSC Results

It was only after 10th results that I became more attached to Baba. I am never a hardworking student. I just write what all I listen in the school in the days I attend. Thats it.

All our teachers has great expectation on me. At that time, 1994, getting more than 500 marks is treated as good score. But I know I couldn't get because I didn't attempted the exams well. I made silly mistakes even while writing the exam. So I was guilty of showing my face to our teachers. I didn't go to school also. Someone went on behalf of me and enquired the marks. Also I was not even sure of further course of study.

All my aunts and uncles wanted me to pursue M.B.B.S. so they adviced me to join Bi.P.C. I am not interested in M.P.C., so I too thought of taking Bi.P.C. (though I fear doctors a lot). But my parents knew me very much. My dad told me that, M.P.C. and Bi.P.C. are for hardworking students, you do not work hard, so for a girl like you, C.E.C. is the best option.

I was in confusion. Because I don't like either C.E.C. or M.P.C. I wonder if there is Special English in Intermediate itself. So I prayed to Baba like, He has to decide for me. If I cross 500 mark, I would take Bi.P.C. otherwise I would go for M.P.C. Someone joked like what if you get, 499, I told them, then also I will take M.P.C. only. But I got only 486, so there was no room left for any dilemma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home