My Experiences with Shirdi Baba

This is just to share my experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba. His ways are unique, His love is unmatched.

Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Nothing special and specific.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Tenth Holidays

After the SSC results, when the group was decided, I had to think of the college. Our school's founder happened to be a friend of the founder of Aditya College, Nellore. So he suggested my uncle (who also is a teacher in that school) to join me in Aditya Junior College. Before that my dad asked me to get the applications and apply in govt. colleges. I used to ask Baba whether to go or not. He usually denied and I didn't go. My dad used to scold me like I am enjoying holidays and is least interested in the studies. So I asked my friends to bring the application form for me too. That way I could get application forms of one or two colleges. Due to my dad's pressure, I had to go sometimes even though baba said 'not to'. Whenever I went as such, there was something or other problem like concerned clerk was not there, college closed etc., Anyway as we give very much respect to the correspondent of our school, our parents finally decided to join me in Aditya Junior College. So that was the reason why baba didn't gave permission to go to govt. colleges to get application.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IF you dont mind please tell me how you get the answer "dont go".I want an answer from baba i read satcharitra but couldnt find answer.Waiting for his answer.
My question is "why we meet some people become so close to them but later situations change and we never get chance to be close with them as before"?

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home