My Experiences with Shirdi Baba

This is just to share my experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba. His ways are unique, His love is unmatched.

Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Nothing special and specific.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Days of Intermediate

My interest in baba grew as such that I thought it is bad to apply creams to my face and show interest to makeup myself etc., I used to have many pimples and I haven't used any cream except Baba's Udhi. That to, for me, pimples, big in size, appeared on forehead too. But I never cared.

Though I wished to be beautiful, I was least bothered about the comments in the college. I am very very confident and give importance only to my decisions, no matter what, I hook on to my decision only. I budge not an inch. I feel like I am good looking even though I have pimples :) (People also mention so when they comment. Is it the reason for your carelessness?) The same carelessness is present with respect to dressing and every aspect of the outward appearance.

I always feel like one's character should give beauty to one's persona but not one's physical attributes and also I love to be simple and look beautiful yet. I always think high of myself (but not proud) for my ideology. I didn't make friends in college and I preferred to be alone though I used to talk normally. Baba was my friend those days. Daily I used to talk to him and sometimes sing arathi etc., Those are the really happy days and my mom also felt very happy because she didn't like the attitudes of some of my friends in school.

I never went to any movies or functions in the college even though everyone insisted me to attend. (Iam the same even now also with respect to my mentality, friends always complain:)) What I feel is just going out with them does not mean being their friend and I am very good as a friend so I need not justify myself by doing something I am not interested in or I don't like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home