My Experiences with Shirdi Baba

This is just to share my experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba. His ways are unique, His love is unmatched.

Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Nothing special and specific.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Back in Shirdi

We returned to shirdi the same night by 9 pm. I wished to go for ShejArati and remain there for Kakad Arati in the queue but my parents refused. So I remained in the room. The next day we booked tickets for Sai Satya Vratam. Very few people are there. Only the first 4 rows are filled.

But this time VIP disease attacked this place too. The first row is reserved for VIPs. I was little disturbed as I always used to get the first row whenever I go to do the Pooja. (Initially too that day I was disturbed.) But I feel like wherever we sit, we have to do the Pooja with utmost devotion. But this time I was somewhat angry on baba and satyanarayana swamy and I begin to shed few tears with frustration. I began to question baba and satyanarayan swamy that I love this vratha and believe in the greatness of this pooja but why I was deprived of the fruits of this vratha and why HE was so indifferent to me and my sorrow.

There was very less crowd. I could take baba's darshan leisurely for 1/2 an hour. I got cova (sweet) as prasad from the security guards inside the samadhi mandir. They took the prasad from the priest and they distributed it to some of us who are standing in the Samadhi Mandir. I went to Dwarakamai, Gurusthan and Parayan Hall. I distributed the prasad of Sai Satya Vratam in the prayer hall and also to the beggars near hanuman temple. I also bought bread and distributed them among the beggars there. I usually do not go for shopping and try to spend as much time in the Parayan Hall as possible. This time I went for shopping and bought few photos of baba and also a small idol of Natya Ganapathi (Lord Ganesh in dancing pose).

The taxi driver who brought us from Nagarsol came that day as promised. There were two friends (elderly male) who travelled in the same taxi with us to Shirdi from Nagarsol also were there. They are from Sec'bad. One is a Psychiatrist and the other is a Copy Writer.

The return journey was also good except for I feel very uneasy and on November 1st, 2005 I got fever and couldn't enjoy diwali.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is only miracle happened to me... today i.e 23rd December 2007 at 8 pm...Approx... I was in search of Baba's Dancing Pose wioth lots of happiness... I Searched for this everywhere but i didnt got.. I tried in shirdi too but didnt got.... From last two - three months i was trying to get that but didnt got...... Today suddenly Iwhen i was in market, my mom told me to collect clothes from a Drycleaner shop..... Firstly i denied as i was feeling cold.... but my mom said go and bring clothes from the shop... I went there and in the packet I got one clander..... i thought it would be of any god on new year occassion... BUT when i saw that in my car.... I blast with Cry.......... It was that baba pose..... dancing pose................................. I cried a lot.............. a lot...................................................... this is how baba fulfill ones wishes... and these days i got my job too.... new job a good opportunity and my happy happy baba dancing pose...................


Om sai ram...... Baba is here only just share ur all things with him....... Jai sai nath kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home