My Experiences with Shirdi Baba

This is just to share my experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba. His ways are unique, His love is unmatched.

Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Nothing special and specific.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My seventh trip to Shirdi

I thought of visiting shirdi when my offer to the new company was confirmed. When I rang my aunt (mother's sister) to accompany us, my uncle (her husband) replied that we will go to Konark or some other place this time as we had visited shirdi few times. I made up my mind to go to some other place this time. Heart in heart I thought of going to Chennai if the trip to Konark do not materialise. Due to heavy rains in their place, it was evident after few days that we can't go to Konark.

I began pressuring my mother to visit Chennai. One of my mother's friend never visited Shirdi before and she doesn't even know the story of baba. She just knows that baba is a god through my mother (her childhood friend) and also by the many temples of him. She asked my mother to take her to Shirdi and Srisailam sometime. I am asking my mother to go to Chennai and they are planning to visit Srisailam.

Suddenly aunty asked me last sunday like why don't we go to Shirdi first? I replied ok, then, why not, as I first thought of visiting shirdi only. But to go to shirdi we can't take decision (ofcourse to go to any place, I need HIS permission). I told her like once I return home I will ask for HIS consent and if he gives the permission we will go. I came home and opened Sai Leelamrutham. There I got the message like, 'A pilgrimage would be fruitful only when it has got Sadguru's blessings'. Then I insisted like that is what I am seeking your permission and blessing. I again opened the book and there HE gave HIS consent. 'First go to shirdi and then go to your home'. This is the first time in few years that HE has given a message as soon as it was requested.

Later when we heard the news of floods in Chennai my mother commented that 'That is why baba changed our minds and directed us to Shirdi instead of Chennai'. Yes. I was in such a state that I feel like going to chennai at any cost (this time I wished to visit Anna Baba Mandir too and other temples too if possible). It is too adamant to say that I would have gone (No one can do anything without HIS wish), but my urge was as such. Anyway baba directed me to shirdi itself.
That is how we planned a trip to shirdi and we got the tickets in RAC. Anyhow on the day of leaving our reservation was confirmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home