My Experiences with Shirdi Baba

This is just to share my experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba. His ways are unique, His love is unmatched.

Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Nothing special and specific.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Messages

It is my experience with baba during Feb 2004. I have a personal deadline for myself on Dec 2004 and so I am anxious on better job prospects and seriously looking out for a change. I decided to move to bangalore by resigning the job. How many times I open and seek permission, he didn't give me. But I was too busy in job that I find no time at all for personal things too. I badly thought of a change though I loved the job. So one day I told him like give me a crystal clear message that you don't want me to resign the job.

In the evening, one of my seniors in the university rang to me. He is good and we have good rapport. Thats it. We never communicated much. We can count it on finger that how many times we communicated. He told that somehow he got the thought of me and so rang and while talking I expressed my wish to resign the job and all. He told me that 'never ever resign the job'. Thats it. I thought 'its ok. I got the message'. Because he stays in blr and all of a sudden why he should think of me and ring to me.

Though I am disappointed that he didn't permit me, I am happy that atleast he sent me message.

Later I switch over to present job. The same happened again seriously from september last year that I strongly wished to resign the job and it reached its peak on november, december, january. How many times I ask HIM by opening the books 'do not resign the job. wait with patience' is the only reply I got. I struggled a lot to continue, I mean its a matter of personal choice. Anyhow from April I got good change in the job front if not the best.

I am now again desperately waiting for a message from him ofcourse not with respect to job. Let us see whether HE gives or not. If not, I decided not to talk to HIM again and this would be the end of our relationship from my side.

1 Comments:

Blogger SaiRam said...

sairam
it is very nice to read the post.
but with sai prerana i want to tell one thing.... baba knows best what to do for everyone. even if what we anticipate did not happen, baba might have done keeping our best interests in view. believe this
sairam

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home